Saturday 14 June 2014

Friday 13th June - Round 6 Spring in The Park at Cyclopark

I didn't make it up to Cyclopark yesterday as I had a racing date of my own at Dunsfold airfield in Surrey.  So, I was pleased to get a text from Claire telling me that all the KVK's had ridden well and finished safely.  I enjoyed hearing their racing tales this morning, they really are building up a great bank of knowledge and experience of different race scenarios.  Thanks to Claire for pictures everyone looks like they are having fun.










Results from the evening:


U10's Hope  1st Girl , 11th overall

U12's Polly 4th Girl, Ellen 5th Girl (15th & 19th overall respectively)
U14's Calvin 12th, Hannah 7th Girl (22nd overall)

As ever, excellent riding from everyone. Roll on round 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment