Saturday 4 June 2016

Saturday 4th June - Penshurst Ride Out



We met at Tonbridge Park and split into three groups; big, medium and mini riders. Damian headed off with the 'Bigs', I followed on with the 'Mediums' and Michele and Claire left last with the 'Minis'.

The trail is quite overgrown in parts and I was glad of my long trousers! The wider sections provide a good opportunity for riding close to other riders and the few steep ascents are a good test of suitable gear selection.  I stopped with my group before we reached the concrete road and had a quick energy boost of Percy Pigs, before heading back via Hayesden play park.  The new play equipment was still protected by fencing so we will just have to go back to check it out again soon.

Great riding from everyone, see you next weekend at Go Ride.  Usual sign on time 9.15am for a 9.30am start. 




No comments:

Post a Comment